Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

On Mother's Day, we went to the Royal Gorge with my friend Teresa and her family.
David had a really great time. It was very windy, but warm, so the wind didn't bother us much.
Here we are on the bridge.
I had a really difficult time not running over the speed limit.
I am such an efficient runner, it was hard to hold back.
David makes Mother's Day wonderful!
It was a lovely day!

We had brunch at the Golden Corral.
I lovingly refer to it as the Golden Trough.
I don't really like buffets, but going to one on the busiest restaurant day of the year at least ensures that the food is fresh. We went to brunch for the company- which was fabulous!
Teresa's family is very nice to us, and we feel welcome and loved!
David is a treasure to share!
A couple stopped me outside after brunch to tell me that their elderly mother so enjoyed watching David during her meal, and that he was the highlight of her day!

No comments: